- As a Company, you focus on your objectives and core while serving your customers. However many times you must interact with other companies to meet and exceed the customers expectations over time.
- You need a plan for Business Cooperation.
- Business Cooperation between companies means you need to agree upon an aligned operational model depending on what type of business objective you have. Some examples are Technology Sourcing, Reselling, Market Cooperation and Technology Cooperation - all different relationships requiring different set-ups.
- At the same time in the Digital Economy and the Connected world, you need to be able to be agile in setting up the relationships in your Ecosystem, scale, modify and close.
- Business Cooperation needs to be managed operationally by a Product Manager since it relates very much to the Product Portfolio of the company.
For additional information please feel free to check out our Resource section for different perspectives on Business Cooperation: Link. You are also invited to check out the Blog: Manage your Ecosystem.
Please note the Terms & Conditions for the use of the information on this web site as indicated in the Legal Information section.